Schools in Delhi are associated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) or the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) or the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS). The Indian capital has an education rate of 86.3%. As indicated by 2001 figures, Delhi has in excess of 2,400 primaries, 715 middle and 1,570 secondary schools.
Delhi School Education Advisory Board (DSEAB) has taken some clear decisions, as reported on 19th Dec'12, trailed by the high court administering on the upper age limit for admissions. For admission into nursery schools, the minimum age must be of 3 years by or before March 30 of the scholastic year in which admission is looked for. Furthermore, according to the ongoing Delhi high court ruling, there is currently no upper age limit for nursery admissions.
Our Mission & Vision
An exceptionally designed Learning Enhancement Program enhances the educational program through a plenty of exercises. To assist students with building up a solid core of qualities, all students attempt community service. This encourages students to comprehend and interface better with the complex world around them. Notwithstanding scholarly greatness, the school helps every student in discovering their dormant abilities. G. D. Goenka, Sector-9, Rohini, Delhi has been evaluated as one of the best 10 schools in Delhi.
Some significant features that we make unique from others:
- High quality international education
- World prestigious globally certify educational curriculum
- All round development through Learning Enhancement Programme
- Explores multilingualism and inter-cultural comprehension
- Designed to draw connections and explore interrelatedness of every branch of knowledge
- Both outdoor and indoor activities are promoted
- Conducts field trips and urges students to think independently with workshops and labs.
- The campus has computer labs, well-stocked libraries, a compelling artwork studio and tech-integrated classrooms.
- The school has a semi-Olympic-sized swimming pool, after-school sports and significantly more.
- There is a well-equipped infirmary and a full-time doctor.
- A huge library to support the students’ academics.
- An auditorium and hi-tech classrooms and basic amenities.
Our School policy is very clear about the fees structure and we must provide assurance regarding the fee structure while taking an admission a student.
Every parent wants to send their child to a big school that is why there is always a mad rush for admissions in our school, in light of the fact that our school has been evaluated as one of the best 10 schools in Delhi.
Primary to Higher Education
A child admitted to nursery is not the main obstacle, as getting them admitted to senior classes is considerably increasingly difficult. So, our school has classes till standard 12.
GD Goenka Public School,
Sector - 9, Near Japanese Park,
Rohini, New Delhi, 110085
Call : 011-27863409
Fax : 011-27861383
Mobile : +91 8130269997